We’ve tweaked our house rules to make sure you enjoy your time here with us in a very safe and respectful way.
- We know you’d probably be aware if you have fever, but please allow us to double check that for you, upon entrance, to put your mind and ours at ease.
- Sanitise your hands when entering and exiting the premises, we’ve got sanitising stations everywhere!
- We’ll be wearing masks or face shields all the time, and to make sure you’re extra safe, we’ll be replacing our nitrile gloves every 30 minutes, and cleaning our bars every 30 minutes too!
- Make sure to maintain a 2m distance from people outside of your group. Don’t worry. We’re making it super easy for you with the way we’ve set everything up.
- You would do us a huge favour if you could book online, but there will always be one attendant at our main desk to book your lane for you if you can’t.
- If you can, contactless payment, like card, is preferred over cash.
- Forgot your socks? Don’t worry about it! We can give you a pair of disposable ones, at just €1.
- We’ve even got disposable masks for sale at 95c as well!
- Don’t be alarmed if you see us at your lane right before you start bowling. We’re just properly sanitising the equipment for you!
- Kindly make way for our staff when they’re cleaning the floors. You’ll probably be seeing them quite often.
And to all our gamers:
- We’ve put up Perspex dividers between each computer in our Esports area, to make sure you can game your day away safely.
- The Esports area, including gaming equipment, will be thoroughly cleaned and disinfected on a regular basis.
We know this isn’t what you’re used to, but we’re doing it purely out of love. We want you to have the time of your lives, and be completely safe while doing it.
And with that being said … Let’s Bowl!